skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Green's
Raleigh & Taylor
Monday, February 9, 2009
Christmas in the City
We spend the week after Christmas in NYC with my parents & sister. We had a wonderful time and did some really fun things! Below are some pics from our trip...
Raleigh & I met Steve Martin at 21 Club!
We visited the Museum of Natural History
Dinner at The River Cafe! RG's dessert was a chocolate Brooklyn Bridge!
Kel & I at the River Cafe
RG & I out for drinks at the Hudson Hotel
Dinner at the Rainbow Room
Central Park
In the lobby at the Ritz Carlton
Outside Carnegie Deli
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About US
Mrs. Green
Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend and Lover of all things fabulous.
View my complete profile
Blogs I Follow
Creative Turneround
bows and arrows
The McWilliams
support sasha
Adventures of a Marine aviator's wife
Ciao!
Amy & Brett and Winston
petite and sweet
July 1, 2006
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(18)
►
December
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(6)
▼
February
(4)
Happy Birthday Matt & Kelly
Love is in the air...
Happy 2009!
Christmas in the City
►
2008
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment